NW Portland, OR
Let’s start with the fun stuff: if you work here, you’ll get to specialize in creative tech. The type companies use to make everything from films and games to new buildings and VR. 3D is our common thread and we’ve spent 20 years specializing in its offshoots, which has helped us build up a roster of clients that legitimately fascinate people.
It’s a good place to be, which is why we need someone that loves this stuff as much as we do, or at the very least, sees a serious passion point and wants to know more. What we know is that even a trained PR vet will need training in our specialty, so what we are really looking for is a storyteller.
We need someone that can not only see an angle but can learn to develop it through any vessel we give you (social media, blog posts, marketing content, and more). You have to be a great writer and know how to pitch in when your team needs you. We are collectively standing on the precipice of 3D exploding (even further) into the mainstream. We need someone that can help us explain why that’s cool to anyone on the block. If that’s you, then we need your help. Apply now.
*Due to COVID we are currently working remotely but our office is located in downtown Portland.
Liaison is seeking a Social Media/Account Coordinator to help with all aspects of client campaigns. One year of Social Media and/or Public Relations experience within the technology sector is a plus.
Position responsibilities include:
- Daily social media coordination for varied clients
- Daily media tracking in industry publications
- Compilation of client press coverage reports
- Organize press release distribution & tracking coverage
- Research and develop target media lists
- Manage client editorial calendars and pursue relevant editorial opportunities
- Provide direct support to current team
- One-on-one correspondence with media
- Travel for tradeshows and client needs, as needed
- Degree in PR, Journalism, Communications, Business or Marketing
- 1-3 years of Social Media and/or Public Relations experience (or a transferable background)
- Proficiency with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- General knowledge of digital strategies and technology
- A general understanding of web analytics and blogging platforms
- Strong organizational skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and time management
- Proficient in Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite
- Sendible, Meltwater and Mailchimp experience a plus
Please send resume & cover letter to Shanon Christianson at email@example.com.