Exclusive Demos at disguise Booth 5J300; Early Preview of its Latest Video Playback Solution Designed for All Location-Based Experiences
disguise, the Emmy Award-winning real-time technology pioneer, is giving showgoers a glimpse at the future of entertainment at ISE 2023. At booth 5J300, disguise will unveil EX 3, its soon-to-be-released video playback solution for pixel-perfect location-based experiences. Attendees will also get the first look at disguise’s next-generation IP-VFC card, designed to deliver 4K 60p video-over-IP content on a massive scale with minimal latency; as well as see new applications in disguise’s cloud collaboration platform tailor-made for the M&E industry.
Along with showcasing new products, disguise will also be demoing its end-to-end integrated platform for realizing the most complex creative visions across live events, location-based experiences (LBX), broadcast, virtual production and brand experiences.
The disguise booth will feature a 21 by 8 meter LED virtual production stage built with partners ROE Visual and in collaboration with ARRI, with dedicated demo pods showcasing the platform in action across its main market verticals. Attendees can watch exclusive demos and speaker sessions, as well as get up close to the technology powering thousands of shows and production environments for the likes of Ed Sheeran, Eurovision, Mötley Crüe, Amazon Prime, Netflix, NBC, Discovery, Verizon and ITV.
“Our goal is to make your vision a reality,” says Fernando Küfer, CEO at disguise. “Whether you work on live events, location-based experiences, broadcast, corporate xR or virtual production, disguise offers the most advanced, intuitive and collaborative way to control your visuals and deliver them to perfection.”
Products previewed at disguise’s ISE booth will include:
- EX 3 – The new video playback and pixel mapping solution designed specifically for location-based experiences and fixed installations. The EX 3 will harness the power and scalability of Designer, disguise APIs and disguise Cloud to suit the needs of a wide range of applications and experiences.
- IP-VFC – The next generation of disguise’s IP-VFC cards enables a single ST 2110 video signal at up to 4K 60p with minimal latency. This means users can produce real-time video with more color information, without the need for external conversion further along the production chain. The card will also help deliver larger, more interactive experiences than ever before, and is now shipping.
- Designer – Tried and tested in high-stakes environments, Designer is an advanced production software enabling a wide range of clients across broadcast, film, TV, experiences and shows to deliver pixel-perfect results. At ISE, disguise will be showcasing newly-launched disguise APIs that allow users to build their own tools on the platform, opening the door to more tailor-made solutions in a connected ecosystem.
- disguise Cloud – The first end-to-end collaboration ecosystem designed for media & entertainment enabling a connected, streamlined workflow for your 2D and 3D projects. The latest update includes previz capabilities allowing for client preview and greater collaboration via a simple, shareable link. Don’t miss out on the exclusive invite code you can get directly at the stand.
- gx 3 – The most powerful and versatile disguise hardware to date for live entertainment, disguise’s gx 3 server unlocks new potential in generative Notch graphics such as facial tracking, simulation and buffer effects – or even AI backgrounds for IMAG – thanks to advanced GPU processing capabilities.
- Broadcast solutions – disguise will also showcase the latest release of its cloud-native broadcast solution, Porta, an easy and intuitive control system for the playout of data-driven Unreal Engine graphics which now also integrates with all leading newsroom systems. Porta ensures a seamless transition for a CG operator and allows designers to create templates, rundowns, previews and easily collaborate. disguise broadcast solutions are powered by the px render hardware, specifically designed for broadcast production.
“These latest updates to our technology platform will open doors for even more spectacular shows, applications and experiences powered by disguise. No matter how big or small the project is, disguise can help deliver every pixel to perfection with a reliable system that incorporates cutting-edge technology,” says disguise Chief Product Officer, Raed Al Tikriti.
If you would like to learn more, come see the disguise booth at stand 5J300 in Zone B. Book a 1:1 meeting with us to see the future of visual entertainment in action.